Tuesday, February 19, 2013

How I was Inspired to Write

I am the author of two Christian nonfiction books titled: "Uncommon Truths Leading to Success: Maximizing These Benefits of Christianity in Your Life" and " Taking Your Life to the Next Level: 7 Keys to Living the God Kind of Life"

I just do not write books because I see other people write; such as friends, family, and other authors. I write books as I am led by God the Holy Spirit. One very evening, my father asked me to write my third book; guess what I told him? My response: I will write my third book when the Holy Spirit leads me.

Let me give you the breakdown of when and how I received my calling to be in the writing ministry; One glorious evening, sometime in July 2012, I was listening to a celebrity pastor's sermon on YouTube. The message lasted a little over one hour, after which I was led to ask the Holy Spirit to reveal my destiny to me. I then engaged in a one hour praise and worship; and as I did this, in about three hours I started to recieve downloads from heaven concerning my destiny. One of these was; I was called to be in the writing ministry. Many more things were revealed to me that were not easily believable with the natural mind.

I never knew I had a gift of writing until I encountered the events listed above. I was an athlete in high school; in fact, me being the fastest runner in my middle and high school; I thought my destiny would have something to do with running. Also, I had completed undergraduate and graduate school in business administration. Although, this training was helpful, it did not directly have anything to do with my destiny.  Moreover, as it is written; God's ways are not man's ways. This is a key reason I wrote about how to achieve your destiny in my book. If I had chosen my own career path in life without God's influence, I would have been a frustrated person. Parents should never impose any career path on their children except when sure it is from God. I will continue to write inspirational messages as I am led by God.

Order book on amazon

Order book on amazon

Order book on amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment